Multiple user apps on a single Zoom tenant

Description
We are having some issues in figuring out a specific edge case of our integration. We are using Oauth2 APPs to identify the account that is used to create the meetings / webinars.

Is there a way to enable 2 accounts on the demo account we have that can manipulate apps? This way we should be able to replicate the issue and be able to solve it ourselves. Any help however would be appreciated.

Thanks

Error
We are not receiving a specific error, but it seems that the APIs are saving the meetings / webinars is not using the proper account

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Oauth

Which Endpoint/s?
We are calling the meeting / webinar create, but using 2 different apps, one for each main account set up.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Configure 2 different apps using 2 different main accounts on zoom. Then pair both apps through Oauth2. When using one or the other it seems that the meeting / webinar is not created under the account that installed the app.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @claudio.mazza.docebo

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thanks, however we are using the Oauth2 app setup and not the JWT. We would need to have more info using the Oauth. This app was suggested by a Zoom advocate and we had been asked to move away from JWT.

Hi @claudio.mazza.docebo,

If you’d like to test your OAuth app with an account outside of your developer account, you can request a Publishable URL for testing purposes. This will allow you to use another test account. You can request one by following the steps outlined here:

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

Hello Will

thank you for the answer. Currently we are not sure we can ask the customer to publish the app. We can try but most likely the customer won’t be able to share with us the app itself.

We do have a demo account, could it be possible to extend it to have multiple accounts? this way we will be able to do a test on our side as well.

Thank you for your help

Claudio

Customer has 71 seats of Zoom Pro, all in use but several are dedicated to the Docebo LMS Integration and a schedule of windows available for use and credentials can be provided if that is what is necessary to get some progress on this
Garry Masters 443-862-7964

Hi @claudio.mazza.docebo,

Thanks for clarifying. To confirm, the link I shared is to request a URL that allows you to share a private app with users outside of your account—this is not a request to publish the app publicly. Does this make sense? If you have your own app on a demo account, you can request this same kind of URL as well.

Let me know if this makes sense,
Will

Hi @gmasters,

Can you please start a new thread with some additional details, as this seems to be unrelated to the current topic. Thanks!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.