MultiStreamVideo - Render multiple videos of same participant on Video SDK for Web?

Description
I have participant A on Windows and participant B on Web. I wanted participant A to also stream it’s second camera and therefore enabled multi-stream video on the Windows side. It seems to be fine since I can see both isRunningAsMultiCamera() and isSelectedAsMultiCamera() returning true for the second camera.

How can I though render both videos of Participant A on the Web side? So far I tried initializing Zoom client with enforceMultipleVideos: true and I see getMediaStream().isSupportMultipleVideos() returns true. But it still only shows the main active camera only.

Which Web Video SDK version?

Which Windows Video SDK version?

Devices
**-Participant A

• Device: Microsoft Surface Pro 5

**-Participant B

• Device: MacBook Pro
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version 109.0.5414.87 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Hey @cassio.galvao

Thanks for your feedback.

We didn’t support multi-stream video on Video SDK Web so far.

The enforceMultipleVideos and isSupportMultipleVideos are used for rendering multiple videos in the same canvas, not multiple video streams from the same user.

In Video SDK Web, you need to send the second video stream with another user, or virtual camera software to handle the stream locally and then send it to the remote.

Thanks
Vic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.