The placement of action buttons (like “Unmute”) is incorrect in the version 1.9.0 of the websdk.
When you hover over a speaker in a zoom web client meeting. Action buttons are awkwardly placed on the middle left of the user (see screenshot).
Which Client Web SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Join a meeting with the sample app (using websdk 1.9.0)
- Make sure there are other users in the meeting
- Hover over a user, and notice that buttons (like “Unmute”) appear in the middle left side of the user. See the screenshot attached.
Notice the location of the unmute button. This location of this button is different than where it is for other versions of zoom. Usually this button appears in the top right (next to the “…”).
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: Macbook Pro
- OS: macOS Catalina 10,15,6
- Browser: Chrome
- Browser Version: 88.0.4324.96
The location of these action buttons in the 1.9.0 websdk mark a distinct disparity between the websdk and other zoom clients.