Zoom SDK Buttons from the participant list and chat window are not working in angular app

Description
I have implemented Web SDK 1.9.0 in to existing angular project. I can start the webinar even attendees can join but there is UI issue buttons from the chat window and from the participant list are not working. Like on the chat window in the left hand side there is dropdown menu button this button is broken and also not working when I click on it. Same for Participants list. Also there is some buttons on the participants list when over on the user I can see the the buttons like Mute, Rename and More but More button is not working.

I have implemented the same thing in the fresh copy app angular app just like sample provided in this link websdk-sample-angular and its working properly. But in my existing angular app the same thing is not working.

Error
No errors in console

Which Client Web SDK version?

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Computer
  • Browser: Chrome

Thank you,
Bhagwan

Hey @bhagwanb.remote,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. It sounds like you might have some custom CSS that is styling/sizing the Zoom Meeting element. Currently, this is known to cause issues especially on smaller screen sizes.

Please try removing any custom styling that you may have and let us know if that resolves the issue.

We plan to release a more customizable version of the Web SDK in the future.

Let me know if you have any questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Max

Thank you @MaxM for your response. I will check with the CSS conflicts and let you know.

Hey @bhagwanb.remote,

I’m glad to hear that helped! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.