Need to do Manual domain validation before submitting for review for a meeting SDk app

Hi, Im unable to download verifyzoom.html and dont have access to root as the website is hosted on Wix, We need need to manually validate domains before submitting for review , could you please help

Hello,

Thank you for posting, our manual domain validation process is usually adding a txt record. We are always willing to find ways to help but is there a way we can verify the domain you use or is your app hosted completely on Wix?

Regards, Kwaku

Hi, I can update the DNS record to include the txt file which you can verify … we have done something similar before for a different zoomapp.

I`m attaching the thread link here https://devforum.zoom.us/t/re-i-cant-validate-domain-i-m-using-wix/107638/10

PS: I need to verify the same domain as the one in the link and we did the verification a month ago

@kwaku.nyante please see my response to your question , will appreciate your quick help on this

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.