Needed to logged in into zoom

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I am created a meeting using Zoom api and in response it gives me start_url, join_url to start / join the meeting.

Error
for start the meeting using this start_url, do I always need to log in into zoom or it verifies the url and get me logged in automatically and starts the meeting.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
for creating a meeting I use JWT token.

Which Endpoint/s?
I don’t have any issue with the meeting creation or startup but some of the meetings won’t start until I logged in into zoom. some of them starts properly.

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
according to api, if I created a meeting and click on start_url, it validates the url with token and uri_string and redirect to start the meeting automatically, but in my case, it does the same but for some meetings and for some meetings it shows “If you are the meeting host, sign in to start the meeting 873********”.

Hi @borikarn153,

Good question! The start_url returned by the Create Meeting API is valid for 2 hours after meeting creation—if you use that URL within 2 hours, you should not need to be logged in. If it’s been longer than 2 hours, the token appended to the start_url will expire and you will need to log in.

Let me know if this helps to clarify,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.