Zoom OAuth App pass account credentials in start_url to start meeting seamlessly

I am using a free Zoom account. I have created an OAuth App that can “Create a Meeting” using the endpoint provided by Zoom. I am creating an “instant” meeting.
The endpoint returns a “start_url” and a “join_url”. If I click the “start_url” from the browser where no Zoom Account was logged, the url redirects me to Zoom signin page where I have to key in my credentials and start the meeting then.
Is there any way I can provide my credentials within the “start_url” (or any other mechanism) so that my meeting starts without having me to log in physically, in casees where I havent logged into Zoom.

Regards,
Mujeeb

2 Likes

Hey @abdulmujeeb.qureshi

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.