How Do I create a meeting where the meeting can be started just by using the Start URL without login

I want to create a meeting where I will provide a user the start url who can then start the meeting as host without login and on the other end … more users will join via the join url.

Hi @soumi.dasmitra,

Good question!

As it turns out, if you use our Create Meeting API, this will return a start_url that includes a user token by default:

When a host clicks the start_url, they will not be required to login. Note that the URL returned by the API is valid for 2 hours.

Thanks!
Will

Thanks for your response, I understand, the start_url does not require login for 2 hrs after creation and after that it asks for login, But is there a way to extend that 2 hrs or make it in a way so that it does not require login always if I use that start_url to host that meeting…

Hi @soumi.dasmitra,

There’s not way to extend it, however, you can call the GET Meeting API to request a refreshed URL:

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.