Neet to access zoom account personal contacts and call history

I am integrating zoom api in my existing project. Using zoom api i want to get my personal account contacts which is showing Personal-> Personal contacts.

Also i want to get my all contact list and zoom call history using api.

can anyone help me please how to i get contacts and call history? I am not able to find endpoints for the same apis.

Hi @bhavin.b
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community! I am happy to help here!

Unfortunately, we do not have an endpoint you can call to get your Personal contacts.
We do have a couple of endpoints to get Contact groups though, for example, List contact groups:

https://zoom-developer-doc.zoomapp.cloud/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/contactGroups

When you say a zoom call history, are you referring to meetings or zoom phone?

Cheers,
Elisa

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind response @elisa.zoom . I have only basic personal account for now developing purpose.

One little help i also need from you that I am using Oauth mode to authenticate my account. I want to have api method which can return me authentication token which i can use in further request. I have tried using postman and i am getting token and meeting list.

Below is code example i am working for getting token but i am not getting token.
var encoded_credential = Convert.ToBase64String(
Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(“clientid” + “:” + “client secret”)).Replace(‘+’, ‘-’).Replace(‘/’, ‘_’);

var client = new RestClient("https://zoom.us/oauth/token?grant_type=account_credentials&account_id=myaccountid");
        var request = new RestRequest(Method.Post.ToString());
        request.AddHeader("client_id", "my client id");
        request.AddHeader("client_secret", "my client secret");
        request.AddHeader("grant_type", "client_credentials");
        request.AddHeader("authentication", string.Concat("Basic", encoded_credential));
        var response = client.Execute(request);

Below is my excet requirments what i want using api.
1- I want call history with numbers whom i have called in past like we are getting call log in our phone with number and time. also it will show missed call.
2-Concat number list like we are getting number list from our contact to call.

waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Bhavin

Hi @bhavin.b
Thanks for sharing more details with me.
Here is a link to a guide on how to use our Server to Server Oauth app with Postman:

Let me know if this help you generating the tokens
Best
Elisa

1 Like

Hello @elisa.zoom thank you so much for your kind help. One more help i need from your end is I want to make a voice call from my web application to zoom users on their phone number.

Let me know what i will need to achieve this requirment? How i can make zoom audio call by using phone number of zoom user? Is there any webAPI which can help me to connect user? do i need to install any SDK or any other tools required for the same?

Can you please suggest me reference API or code to develop this functionality in my web application. we are already using zoom SDK for video calling feature in our application.

awaiting for your response and help.

Thanks,
Bhavin

@elisa.zoom can you please respond to my question?

Hi @bhavin.b
Unfortunately, we do not have an endpoint that you can use to make a phone call
Here is the link to our phone API docs
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/phone/methods/#overview