No Permission trying to join Webinar using WebSDK

Description
When I try to join a Webinar using the Web SDK it shows a popup saying “No permission” with error code 200. I’m pretty sure it isn’t the Signature, because I used to get an “Invalid Signature” error.

Error
“No Permission” popup when trying to join Zoom Webinar.

Which version?
Web SDK version 1.7.10

• Device: Laptop
  • Version: 18.04
  • Browser: Chrome

Additional context
I’m trying to embed the Zoom Webinar into a Vue.js driven application

1 Like

Hey @ViaFutura

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

The error code in the suggested thread (as well as the issue) is a wholly different one. Could someone on the Developer Relations team take a look? Thanks!

Hey @ViaFutura,

Can you share a screenshot of the issue, and if there are any errors in the browser console?

Thanks,
Tommy

I think I might’ve been using the wrong credentials. I’ve since moved on to JWT credentials (instead of SDK) and I can now join the meeting.

What’s the difference exactly between JWT credentials and SDK credentials in terms of where and when to use them?

1 Like

Hey @ViaFutura,

Great, happy to hear you got it working! :slight_smile:

JWT Credentials are for the Web SDK or for generating a JWT Token.

SDK Credentials are for the Client SDKs.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.