No such file or directory error in Mac OS SDK

Description
I have installed the Zoom SDK and openend in xcode 9, when I try to run it stops with Build Failed
in build system information it says

unexpected service error: build aborted due to an internal error: No such file or directory (2)

Which version?
xcode 9.4 , Mac Os SDK v4.3.47193.0321

To Reproduce(If applicable)

Run the SDK sample app

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Version 10.13.6

Hi Rich,
Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Could you provide the full log info or provide the SDK log to us? Based on the error message you provided, it seems like something is missing or not found, but we are not able to identify the root cause.

Thanks!

Hi , I’ve attached the errors list from the buildtime button, you’ll have to bear with me I am clueless with this I’ve never used anything like it before.

CODESIGN_ALLOCATE=/Users/richard/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate

Signing Identity: “Mac Developer: (G9AKZ5W79V)”

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign --preserve-metadata=identifier,entitlements,flags --timestamp=none /Users/richard/Desktop/zoom-sdk-macos-master/ZoomSDKSample/Bin/Release/ZoomSDKSample.app/Contents/Frameworks/zAutoUpdate.bundle

/Users/richard/Desktop/zoom-sdk-macos-master/ZoomSDKSample/Bin/Release/ZoomSDKSample.app/Contents/Frameworks/zAutoUpdate.bundle: replacing existing signature

CodeSign Bin/Release/ZoomSDKSample.app/Contents/Frameworks/zChatApp.bundle
cd /Users/richard/Desktop/zoom-sdk-macos-master/ZoomSDKSample
export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE=/Users/richard/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate

Signing Identity: “Mac Developer: (G9AKZ5W79V)”

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign --preserve-metadata=identifier,entitlements,flags --timestamp=none /Users/richard/Desktop/zoom-sdk-macos-master/ZoomSDKSample/Bin/Release/ZoomSDKSample.app/Contents/Frameworks/zChatApp.bundle

/Users/richard/Desktop/zoom-sdk-macos-master/ZoomSDKSample/Bin/Release/ZoomSDKSample.app/Contents/Frameworks/zChatApp.bundle: replacing existing signature

Activity Log Complete 11/06/2019, 16:29

Showing All Messages

Prepare build
note: Using new build systemnote: Planning buildnote: Constructing build description

Build system information
unexpected service error: build aborted due to an internal error: No such file or directory (2)
Build system information
error: unexpected service error: build aborted due to an internal error: No such file or directory (2)

Build failed 11/06/2019, 16:51 0.4 seconds

Showing All Messages

Prepare build
note: Using new build systemnote: Planning buildnote: Constructing build description

Build system information
Build system information
error: unexpected service error: build aborted due to an internal error: No such file or directory (2)

Build failed 11/06/2019, 16:58 0.2 seconds

Hi,
Thank you very much for providing the details. I will pass these info to our engineer and get back to you.

Thanks!

Hi,
Based on the information you provided:

1. It seems like the path of your signature is incorrect, please double check the path of your signature file.
  2. If you are signing an .app file, you need to sign all libraries within the file as well.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like