No video filters available on SDK v5.2

Description
The Zoom video filters feature appears to be added to the latest SDK, I can see the video filters option on settings. However, there are no video filters available for selection, nor do I see a way of adding video filters either manually or programmatically for SDK users to use - is there a way we can allow users to select the same video filters available via the Zoom client?

Which version?
Latest macOS SDK https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-macos/releases/tag/v5.2.41735.0929

Screenshots
No video filters available for selection:

Thanks,
Nitin

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the post. Is the Video Filter option enabled on your developer account? (Settings>Meeting>In Meeting(Advanced))

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom,

Thanks for the response. To clarify, you mean the Zoom settings for the user that I am signed in as on the SDK app? Yes, I have video filters enabled:

For the same user on the normal zoom app I can see many zoom filter options available:

However, in contrast as you can see in the screenshot in my original post on this thread, I don’t see any available filters on the SDK app, there’s no options to choose from.

Thanks,
Nitin

No video filters available in Linux OS…

Hi @ami111, thanks for using Zoom.

This forum is only meant to assist developers who are integrating our SDKs into their own applications. For help with the Zoom client, please see our general support page. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!