Non-public SDK app

Why can’t I make my App SDK public? Is there a step I can take to make it public? (Could the fact that it’s not public be the cause of not being authenticated?)

Version v5.7.6.1072 c# wrapper

Hey @manueurofax.zoom,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you receiving an error when you attempt to make it public?

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks for your interest.

I have the problem that even if I followed the examples how to authenticate myself and I used the jwt.io site to pass the startup parameters, it does not start: so I thought, it is related to the fact that I could not activate the sdk app public? If the answer is yes, how do you activate the sdk app public? Since I have ported with 2 different accounts and all 2 have not allowed me to make the app public.

Thanks your.

Hey @manueurofax.zoom,

I dont think this is related to your app not being public. Can you try following the steps in this tutorial to create your JWT? https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360059893552-How-to-create-a-sample-JWT-for-the-Client-SDK

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks for the information…
I had already tried it, but I don’t get the recognition anyway, it keeps giving me ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError.SDKERR_UNINITIALIZE and it doesn’t pass any further.

I partially add the data entered:

{
“alg”: “HS256”,
“typ”: "JWT"
}

{
“appKey”: “j…p”,
“iat”: 1634279550,
“exp”: 1634371200,
“tokenExp”: 1634371200
}

HMACSHA256(
base64UrlEncode(header) + “.” +
base64UrlEncode(payload),
j…0
)

Without having activated: secret base64 encoded

Hey @manueurofax.zoom,

When you receive an uninitialize error, it means that the SDK has not yet been initialized before it was used. Is it possible that by the time you call the auth function, the SDK has not finished initializing?

Thanks!
Michael

Possible, in fact I did the check in the same method. But it remains that the SDK somehow does not initialize, so much so that the event loaded with the line “ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap (). Add_CB_onAuthenticationReturn (onAuthenticationReturn);” it does not activate in the demo.

Where am I wrong? I am also available to give my data privately, then I regenerate the SDK Secret, but I would like to understand what I am doing wrong.

Thanks.

Hey @manueurofax.zoom.

Are you facing the same issue in the C++ demo?

Thanks!
Michael

Yes, the same problem is encountered. In the C ++ demo (even if I don’t want to use the C ++ version, indeed once I understand how to start everything, I have quite decided to create a new Wrappata version from the latest demo version of C ++) an error message ‘10124’ is also displayed .
I authenticated with entries (in epoch format)
iat = instant in which I was about to launch the authorization
exp = iat + 30 ’
tokenExp = iat + 4 hr

The SDK Key got it and copied it as well as SDK Secret.

Hey @manueurofax.zoom

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Can you try adding another 5 mins to both of those fields?

Thanks!
Michael

Which fields should I add 5 minutes to?

If the fields were iat, exp, and tokenExp, I loaded them with 5 more minutes, but it keeps giving the above error, 10124 …

Hey @manueurofax.zoom,

Sorry, just exp and tokenexp. Are you using the string from JWT.io or are you generating the JWT in your application?

Thanks!
Michael

I have tried all the indications that have been given, from preparing the string with JWT.io, copying the text from the text box.
I have prepared the values of iat, exp and tokenexp with the site https://www.epochconverter.com/. I have retrieved the SKD ID and the SDK Secret from the right locations.
It remains that nothing is recognized.

Hey @manueurofax.zoom,

Can you try authenticating with SDK Key and Secret instead of a JWT?

Thanks!
Michael

Even if a jwt token sdk is required?

I also did, but it keeps giving me error:
auth sdk failed

(I add that I have entered appKey.SDK Secret)

So where is the problem?

Thanks

Hey @manueurofax.zoom,

JWT is required for production apps, but we allow developers to auth with key/secret to troubleshoot issues like these. It sounds like the key and secret you are using are not valid. I would try regenerating them. What error are you getting?

Thanks!
Michael

The error is the one mentioned in the previous post I wrote.

Regenerating them only means changing the Secret SDK.

Thanks.

Hey @manueurofax.zoom,

If you are still getting the uninitialize error, I would try and re-download the wrapper from the marketplace. It sounds like the dll’s may not be loading properly.

Thanks!
Michael

Done everything … But the problem still remains …
I think it’s related to credentials …

Thanks

Hey @manueurofax.zoom,

Hmm that is strange. Can you reach out to DeveloperSupport@zoom.us? Someone there should be able to investigate this further.

Thanks!
Michael