Not able to create new meeting

Link the API endpoint(s) and/orZoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.

api.zoom.us/v2/users/me/meetings

Description
I had JWT application and was creating user and meeting pragmatically.
Now, after migration to OAuth2.0 Server-to-Server authentication, I am not able to create a meeting.

Error?
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
“{“code”:124,“message”:“This API does not support client credentials for authorization.”}”

How To Reproduce
I am able to generate token

String authUrl = “https://zoom.us/oauth/token?grant_type=client_credentials”;

Hi @daanamuplift,

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Developer Forum.

For Server-to-Server OAuth, you should be using account_credentials as the grant_type. You can refer to our documentation here.

Hi Jenzus,
Thank you for prompt reply.
I am able to generate token with grant=client_credentials

{
    "access_token": "eyJzdiI6IjAwMDAwMSIsIm [rest truncated...]",
    "token_type": "bearer",
    "expires_in": 3599,
    "scope": "user:write:admin meeting_token:read:admin:local_recording report_chat:read:admin user:read:admin meeting:read:admin:sip_dialing recording:write:admin dashboard_home:read:admin report:read:admin dashboard_crc:read:admin webinar:read:admin account:master imchat:read:admin user:master webinar:write:admin room:master dashboard:master dashboard_webinars:read:admin meeting:read:admin group:master dashboard_meetings:read:admin recording:read:admin meeting:write:admin chat_message:read:admin webinar:master dashboard_zr:read:admin dashboard_im:read:admin chat_message:write:admin report:master meeting_token:read:admin:live_streaming group:write:admin room:write:admin recording:master account:read:admin group:read:admin imchat:bot chat_channel:write:admin account:write:admin webinar_token:read:admin:local_recording meeting:master meeting_token:read:admin:local_archiving webinar_token:read:admin:local_archiving webinar_token:read:admin:live_streaming imchat:write:admin chat_channel:read:admin room:read:admin"
}

But when I use, grant=account_credentials, I get bad request error.

{
    "reason": "Bad Request",
    "error": "invalid_request"
}

Thanks,

This is fixed. I was using Account ID from Zoom License, not from App credentials.

Thanks,