Not able to receive meeting details

Description
I am trying to get meeting details for the meeting Id (82440901400) using the Meeting detail API

Error
{
“code”: 200,
“message”: “No permission.”
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/{meetingId}

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
happened only for this case

Hi @chandel.abhishek,

In order to use this endpoint:

You will need to ensure that you meet the prerequisites (Business plan or higher—this endpoint is not available to Basic users):

Additionally, you will need to be an admin on the account for which you’re trying to get a meeting’s details.

If you don’t meet each of these conditions, you will get the expected permission error. Can you confirm that you meet these conditions, and if so, that you’re still getting the error?

Thanks!
Will

Hi @will.zoom,

Yes, I am using a business account and this API is working for all other events generated by the same account, facing problem only for this meeting (82440901400)

Hi @chandel.abhishek,

Thanks for confirming—do you have the meeting UUID for the meeting in question?

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom,

I only have the meeting Id (82440901400), is it of any help?

Hey @chandel.abhishek,

Do you happen to know if this is your Personal Meeting ID, or if this was an instant meeting? Do you see this meeting in your past meetings in the Zoom UI?

Let me know when you have a chance—thanks!
-Will

Hi @will.zoom,

My bad, the meeting was actually created from a different zoom account, thanks for addressing the concern.

:zipper_mouth_face:

Hey @chandel.abhishek,

I’m glad you figured it out! :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.