Zoom meeting Details using past_meetings API not working

Description
Zoom past_meetings API not working for Today’s meetings. I could get the details for yesterday’s meetings or prior to that meetings.
This API was working till yesterday and stopped working Today.

Error
{
“code”: 3001,
“message”: “This meeting is not available or ID is not valid.”
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/past_meetings/{meetingID}

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Call today’s meeting details API (past_meetings)

Tried to call this API again,
This time I could get the data for past meeting which was started at 12:27 PM IST but could not get the data for the meeting which was started at 06:39 PM IST. It is 7:06 PM IST now.

I’m seeing the same behavior… some meetings return correctly, others don’t.

Hey @John_Pansewicz, @nilesh.bunde,

Please follow https://status.zoom.us/ for issues related to meeting details/data.

We are working to resolve.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy… I actually went to that page prior to posting my comment, and I didn’t see anything that looked like it was related, which is still the case, unless it’s related to the dashboard issue.

Hey @John_Pansewicz,

Yes, it is the same scope of the dashboard issue.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

I thought this was resolved, but it seems that it is not. I am still not able to retrieve past meeting details, which is causing major problems for us. Is there any additional info you can provide related to this issue?

Hey @John_Pansewicz, and @nilesh.bunde,

Can you provide your App Name, and meeting IDs here so we can investigate. (ZOOM-145201)

Thanks,
Tommy

Just tried it again even though I just got a notification that the dashboard was fixed and it is still not working. The Meeting IDs:

ID: 271324235 UUID: vzo+PvGhSyGZfpF+jgvwyg==
ID: 144193774 UUID: QgZtrrpaT3SIwIX/80gGNQ==

Not sure what my “App Name” is… maybe it’s “MusicLessons.com”. Let me know where to find it.

Hey @John_Pansewicz,

Thanks for the additional info! We are investigating and will get back to you!

-Tommy

1 Like

Hey @John_Pansewicz, and @nilesh.bunde,

Is this the error you are experiencing every time?

Error
{
“code”: 3001,
“message”: “This meeting is not available or ID is not valid.”
}

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes, that’s what I’m seeing. This doesn’t happen for every meeting… it’s only happening for a subset of meetings that were created around the same time as when you were having dashboard issues.

Gotcha, we are still looking into this and will get back to you!

-Tommy

The issue should be fixed for future meetings, and we are working on a way to repair the lost data.

Will keep everyone updated.

Thanks,
Tommy