Not able to trigger webhook from published Oauth application

Hi,

I am trying to trigger a webhook from the published Oauth application which is linked to my production account which allows sending recording completed and meeting end webhooks.
When adding the webhook URL to the application no webhooks are being triggered from the zoom application. I have checked the URL given in the webhook it is a public URL and gives an appropriate response as given in the zoom docs.

Any Help will be appreciated here.

Hi @sidharth1

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community! I am happy to help here!

If you added the webhook URL and the events after you published your application, then you will need to submit the app for update. Since it is already published, all the changes that you make after its publication, will need to be reviewed by the team and approved.

If this is not the case, please let me know so I can help you troubleshoot this issue further.
Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom,

Thanks for the reply, I will submit the application for an update but will the current app stop if there are any rejections in the upgrade or the current app will continue to work as it is even if there is rejection from zoom end for an upgrade?

Hey @sidharth1
The app will work and wont affect the authorized users while its in the review process
Cheers,
Elisa

1 Like