Do not receive some of the zoom webhooks

Description
We’ve already subscribed to recording.completed event and it works perfectly. Recently, I added recording.started event to the previous event subscription item and it doesn’t work. The webhook endpoint is as same as the recording.completed one, and we still receive the recording.completed event.

Error
We do not receive events for recording.started (or any newly added events) although we subscribed to them in our app management setting. We receive events for recording.completed, and we are sure that the webhook endpoint works and returns 200.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
App Type: OAuth
App Link: App Marketplace
Webhook Endpoint Address: https://api.daylite.ai/webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
recording-started webhook

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
Our app is submitted and accepted to the marketplace.

Hey @vakilipo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Make sure that you’re testing these changes with your development credentials and that you’re installing the Local Test version of the application.

When your app is published, you won’t see changes to the production version of the application unless you resubmit your app for approval.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

Thanks for the heads up. We tested the changes with our development credentials and it was working fine. We requested an upgrade and it was approved (the changes are applied to production too). Now it is not working on the production version of the application.

I was wondering if users have to re-connect their Zoom account or it just needs a few hours to work.

Thanks
Pourya

Hey @vakilipo,

I’m glad to hear that was helpful. That’s correct, once upgraded, users will have to reauthorize the app. We cover this in our upgrading an app documentation.

Thanks,
Max

@MaxM Thanks for your reply. The problem is that after re-quthorizing it is still not working. And also on our production app, all the previously working webhooks have started working. On the development app, they are all working just fine.

Thanks

Hey @vakilipo,

Thank you for submitting a ticket for this issue, I’ll follow up with you there.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.