Not getting Participant email in get Participant list dashboard api

Hi, we have integrate zoom apis for our education system to schedule online classes. after class finished we hit the get participant list dashboard api to fetch the data and inside data we have email from whom we identify the user in our system and we mark that user attendance based on certain logic. but now we have seen there is no email in the response of api…how we can identify the user in our system.kindly tell how can we resolve this use case so that we can mark the attendance of the user

@elisa.zoom @gianni.zoom
Can you please help us with this?

Hi @armaan.sharma

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
We recently made some changes to some of our Endpoints and for security and privacy issues, you wont be able to get email addresses of guests that have not registered to your meetings.

Learn more about this topic here and some workarounds:

Best,
Elisa

1 Like

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I’m not sure how I missed that thread. I haven’t quite mastered the search function on here. I think I’ll pass with him this time around. If i want any further guideline we will contact you here https://devforum.zoom.us/t/not-getting-participant-email-in-get-participant-list-dashboard-api/67724/3
Thanks

1 Like

Of course! happy to hear that helped! @teatimeresults40 :slight_smile: