Webinar participants list is missing

Hi
I’m using the /report/webinars/{idwebinar}/participants API method to get participants for our webinars.
However, since yesterday (03/02/2022) the list started to arrive without the participant’s email. The field comes empty.
This field is important because the email is the only way we have to associate the presence with a certain participant.
Is it some change of yours or is it a bug?

I’m using API V2 (https://api.zoom.us/v2)
Thanks

I’m not sure if there was a web page announcement, but our organization received an email message with the subject line “Update to Account Reports and Dashboard” explaining this privacy-related change that seems relevant to this API endpoint:

We are reaching out to inform you of a recent change impacting your Account Reports and Dashboards that went into effect on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 . Your account was notified of these changes via a banner in the admin portal, but we are sending a follow-up in the event that you have any questions.

As part of our continuous efforts to implement best-in-class privacy and security practices for all users, Zoom will removed email addresses for users flagged as guests from Account Reports and Dashboards unless they meet any of the conditions listed below. Email addresses of users on your own account will continue to be shared with your organization, as usual.

In addition, you will continue to see email addresses included in your Reports and Dashboard for the following groups:

• If the participant entered their email address into the meeting or webinar registration flow, then it will be shown for that specific meeting/webinar
  • If the host provided the participant’s email to Zoom in the following ways:
    • If the participant is on the calendar invitation/event via one of Zoom’s calendar integrations (Outlook or Google Calendar)
    • If the participant has externally authenticated using an authentication system provided by the host
    • If the participant email was entered with the: “Allow Authentication Exception” option under “Only authenticated users can join”
    • If the participant’s email was entered via the Breakout Rooms assignment feature or allow authentication expectations to breakout room feature
    • If you import a CSV file for panelists and attendees of a webinar