Not support join registration meeting from web. (3,000)

Description -
Mentor is able to start the meeting, But atteendee is getting error as below -
Not support join registration meeting from web. (3,000)

Browser - Chrome

Before this it was working fine, we have not changed anything. Can you please check the issue.

As we have to urgent start classes by friday.

Hey @rohit,

Can you please provide a screenshot, and the registration link?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi,

I am facing an issue with mac system.

I have mac os catalina, here i am not able to join the class. Only join meeting loader is coming.

We are using iframes to join the class. Is it mac issue compatibility of something else?

Please find the attached screenshot.

Hey @rohit,

Please provide more details like your iFrame code, and the browser you are trying to join with.

Do you see any errors in the console?

Thanks,
Tommy

No i did not checked in console.

Browser chrome latest version

Hey @rohit,

Thanks for sharing the browser.

Next time this happens please check the browser console and record any errors you see and post them back here.

Thanks,
Tommy

Actually this scenario is coming to our client.

And the client is not technical, so can’t you help with console info

Hey @rohit,

I would still need details like meeting ID.

This could also be a connection / network issue on your clients end. Please help debug with them.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi

I’ve received the same error message today - I have raised the issue via Zoom support, but I thought I’d mention it in here too.

All users from one customer received this error message, but attendees from another customer were able to access with no issues.

Those who received the error have been on Zoom meetings with us before.

Meeting ID - 927-233-3574

Hey @glenn.jones, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

What error are you seeing?

Currently we do not support registration for the Web SDK.

Duplicate post:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello, this is still not fixed ?
I still can’t join a registered meeting from browser…

Hey @valmar.kuristik,

Correct, the Zoom Web Client and Web SDK do not support registration yet.

Stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

@tommy is there any rough timeline when to expect that feature? Is it likely it will be available within the next 2 months or rather not?

same error. This is really getting on my nerves as it worked last week fine and now its giving me this error 3000:

I have to be able to join from browser because I am on a chromebook and now it is giving this error.

Hey @DenonAVR1910,

Please share details like what version of the Web SDK, what errors are being thrown in the browser console, and how you are generating your signature.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy, am I hearing this correctly - The Web Client currently does not support joining a meeting that requires registration? I have been joining from a PC in a pinch for some time now, and as of around a week ago, that no longer works.
Link to that meeting :

I am not sure if they changed something in the way they set the meeting up, or this was rolled out by Zoom?

Thanks,
Chad

1 Like

Hi all,

I got this error message when testing out a link sent by our Virtual Exam host.

" The meeting requires registration to join and it is not supported to join from the browser. Please try to launch meeting if you have Zoom client installed. Otherwise, download Zoom."

Our company restricts download so our employees could only resort to join Zoom from Web browser.

I have tried zoom meetings with the same colleagues through web browser and we had no such issue.

Please, someone, help. The exam is this Friday.

Thanks.

Elise

1 Like

Hey @chad.c.renner,

Correct, right now the Web SDK / Web Client does not support joining with registration required.

We are working to make this possible soon!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @elise.loh,

In order to use the Web SDK / Zoom Web Client, meeting registration needs to be turned off. You can authenticate users via a password instead.

Thanks,
Tommy