errorCode: 1 Fail to join the meeting

Hello,

Although I have entered all the data correctly, I am getting an error as below. I couldn’t understand exactly why this error is caused. I couldn’t find any solution.

Could you help me?

Hey @ojelicoder ,

Can you please provide steps to reproduce the issue? :slight_smile: Also, are you using meeting or webinar registration?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy ,

Meeting pro + webinar registration.

Description
Although I have entered all the data correctly, I am getting an error.

Error
errorCode: 1
errorMessage: “Fail to join the meeting.”
result: “The current sdk version doesn’t support register meeting/webinar, please upgrade to the latest version.”

Which version?
@zoomus/websdk”: “^1.8.6”

To Reproduce and Screenshots
I am trying to access the meeting with the data coming from Crm. I can login when I try a free account with apiKey and secretKey. But this time, I can’t register because it’s a free account. Actually I can show it in one step.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @tommy ,

Do you have any solutions or suggestions for this issue?

Hey @ojelicoder ,

Currently Meeting Registration is not supported on the Web SDK. Also, pre Webinar Registration is not supported yet, only registration while you join the webinar.

You can read more about that functionality here:

Please try disabling registration and seeing if that fixes the issue. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy ,

Thanks for your return. Actually, I am not registering a meeting. Participants are already pre-registered to the meeting. I get this error when logging in to a registered user in a previously created meeting.

Do you have a comment about this?

@tommy hi again,

I was able to login when I tried it with the webinar.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @ojelicoder ,

Happy to hear you got it working! Let me know if I can help with anything else. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.