If you’re experiencing unexpected Video SDK behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:
- Zoom Developer Changelog for Dev Product Changes: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/stay-up-to-date/changelog/
- General Troubleshooting: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- To Submit a Ticket for Unexpected Video SDK Behavior: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- For General & Integrations Related Guidance: https://community.zoom.com/
A clear and concise description of what the question is.
Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to ‘…’
- Click on ‘…’
- Scroll down to ‘…’
- See error
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: [e.g. Dell XPS 13]
- OS: [e.g. Windows 10]
I developed a desktop app that integrates with Zoom meeting SDK
I used to put Oauth Allow list like this one : zoomAuth://silexpro.com and it used to work and redirect it successfully to my app.
but now when trying it it gives me zoom that this link is invalid .
How can I fix it ?