Oauth Redirect Error?

Description
I am attempting to create an oauth app using events calendar pro. I input my redirect url, and I receive this error:

Error
Invalid redirect: https://functionalashtanga.com/wp-admin/?state=zoom|oauth|authorize|1efd971256 (4,700)

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)

Hey @michaeljoelhall

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

I’m still in need of assistance. I get to the last step in Events Calendar Pro’s Virtual Events scheduler and I get the redirect error

I have the same problem with the same plugin “The events calendar”
client id: 9uoCBkpYTqiKTidqa6q2zg

Here is a short instruction from the plugin developer how to fix the problem, but it did not work.

Best Regards

Hey @cosmicgypsy33, @michaeljoelhall,

Checkout my post here on how to fix your redirect url with the state param:

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy, thanks for your answer.

In my case, it didn’t help to change the URL. Finally, I deactivated all plugins, deleted “The Events Calendar” and all related plugins and installed them again. Afterwards I could establish the API connection.

But now I get the following error message when I create a virtual event and want to create a zoom link for it:

Thanks in advance

Hey @cosmicgypsy33,

Please reach out to the events calendar support for additional help since that error is on their side and they built the integration.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.