Obtaining the full attendance list of each webinar occurence/instance

Hello everyone,

I am looking for advice on the most efficient method for obtaining the full attendance list of each specific occurence/instance of a webinar. Our team manually downloads the attendance report (which contains the list of registrants and which ones attended) from the Zoom UI everyday for each webinar occurence, and we are hoping to automate that process for them.

I have found that the only method of achieving involves a cumbersome series of API calls (I am using Airbyte’s Custom Connector to achieve this and it the Access token is failing before retrieving all my data points despite the volumes of data being pretty low).

For now my process involves:

• Getting the full list of users,
  • Getting the list of webinars for all these users,

To obtain the Registrants:

• For meetings that don’t have occurrences, getting the list of registrants for those webinars,
  • For meetings that have occurrences setup, first getting the full list of occurrences, and then getting the registrants for those specific occurrences,
  • Combining the 2 lists to get the full list of registrants

To obtain the Participants:

• Obtaining the uuid of each webinar by listing the past webinar instances,
  • Obtaining the list of participants for each of those individual webinar instances.

Once I have all of that, I can check which of the registrants actually showed up using the participants list by looking at the webinar_id & their join_time. I have to use the join_time because the registrants data contains the webinar_id/occurrence_id, while the participants contains webinar_id/uuid.

If there is a may more direct method of obtaining the full attendance report for each meeting instance/occurrence, please do let me know!

Best,
Will

@william.guicheney Hope you will be fine.

Seems you are on right path for past meeting/webinar attendance reports.

For more efficient way to your future instances please bind Webhooks through account-level app.

If still any query please ask.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.
Is there really no unified way to just get the full attendance report (both people who attended and did not) from one of the endpoints? This approach is pretty convoluted and again, is causing my loader to fail.

Thanks for any advice!

Will