On-screen Timer / Clock app

We integrate Zoom into our Microsoft Outlook for meetings. It would be great for everyone to know that the end of the meeting slot was approachig, without having to say anything.

4 Likes

+1 for this application!!!

5 Likes

+1 for this application. Considering the pandemic, feature is the need of the hourā€¦

4 Likes

Yes PLEASE!! I am faculty and we take breaks from Zoom and it would be useful to have a countdown timer, OR ANY TIMER FOR THAT MATTER, for breaks and for presentations with time limits as described by the Toastmaster. Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Yes, same here. Need a timer for public meetings for Council and Boards.

3 Likes

Still waiting for this. As elections loom closer this is a more intense need. I am wondering when we can expect assistance? I was joking with a colleague on the irony, that I desperately need a timer and my first code writtten was for a timer (1985 -High school introduction to computers practical test).

2 Likes

Still waiting. Desperately needed for my clients.

1 Like

Hey Friends! Good news, weā€™ve developed a proof-of-concept timer solution for Zoom calls :tada:. Would love to chat with a few of you to make sure it meets your needs. If you are willing to take a few minutes, would you mind sending me a messageā€¦or reach me at info@blueskyapps.org?

Many thanks!

4 Likes

Hey Tamela, see my message above. If you have a few minutes to chat, we hopefully have a solution for you :smiley:

3 Likes

iā€™m interested. can you write here something more about it?

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested as well. Let me know if you have time to discuss this?

1 Like

This feature would be nice the have in our business meetings.

2 Likes

+1, ā€œtimerā€ is such a needed feature

2 Likes

Yes I need that too! Any news?

2 Likes

+1, timer would be awesome

2 Likes

+1, Coundown timer is need for large meetings and webinars to keep speakers on time.

2 Likes

We need this too for panel discussions to keep to the time limit for the program.

2 Likes

+1, This feature would improve our conference calls so much

1 Like

this would also be very useful for debate tournaments, how can i help to get this to happen

1 Like

+1, This feature would improve our conference calls so much

1 Like