On-screen Timer / Clock app

+1 our company does town halls with many presenters, and there are often presenters towards the end of the meeting that don’t get to present because those toward the beginning take too much time – this is something we are trying to solve on our end with process, but some more awareness and built-in options in zoom would help a lot

1 Like

All teachers everywhere need a super easy very visible timer to keep students moving through their lesson–would be invaluable!

1 Like

+!, Would be also very useful to hold online stand-up!

1 Like

Hey all looking for a timer or clock app!

Delighted to share that an timer & clock app is now available on the Zoom Marketplace here. You can also get access by creating an account at BlueSky Apps.

If you need help or have any questions or ideas for features, we’re all ears: info@blueskyapps.org.

:tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

We need this for classes here at Harvard, hundreds of us students in classes use it everyday and end up using the chat as an informal countdown

1 Like

Hey Randy, I’m a reporter with TechTarget and was thinking of doing an article about this timer feature that a lot of users seem to want. Would you be willing to chat about your need for it? You can reach me at mtamarov@techtarget.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hey there, I’m a reporter with TechTarget working on an article about the Zoom timer feature. Would you be willing to chat briefly about your need for such a feature in your classes? You can reach me at mtamarov@techtarget.com.

1 Like

Hey Sherri, I’m a reporter with TechTarget working on an article about the Zoom timer feature. Would you be willing to chat briefly about your need for such a feature in your classes? You can reach me at mtamarov@techtarget.com.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
BlueSkyApps has created a meeting timer and is now located in the Zoom Marketplace. Try searching for Meeting Timer, Agenda Timer & Clock Countdown in the Marketplace. Great tool and is being improved daily!

3 Likes

We use zoom study group and do promodoro sessions online.
It’ll be great to have an onscreen timer instead of someone having to manually put a camera on their phone playing a timer.

I am all for it. It will save us a lot of time and will be a great feature, no doubt.

2 Likes

We basically do sessions on Forest App. So, if we could sync it up to the app, it would be epic.

1 Like

We had this issue in our standups and decided to build a solution ourselves: www.getbluu.com

1 Like

I just want to comment to voice support for this. This would be great for any group meetings where members have specified time slots, as well as a way to let meeting members know a meeting is approaching it’s scheduled end time. Perhaps the timer could even show how much time something has gone over!

1 Like

Guys, here’s what I have just released: http://meet.cam/ - adds Countdown, Meeting Timer, Headline and lots more to your camera feed. Try it out (it’s free!) and let me know what you think!

Would love some feedback.

1 Like

hi did you not see me?

1 Like

i did not see you today

1 Like

@ zbigniew Is this app only available for MAC or does it work on Windows machines?

1 Like

@wagstwo unfortunately macOS only for the time being.

1 Like

The Meeting Timer, Agenda Timer, & Clock Countdown App approved by Zoom can be downloaded from the Zoom App Marketplace here.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link.

1 Like