One JWT APP for three servers and concurrent web hook subscription issue

Description
We have three servers test, stage, production and one zoom account , in that I created a JWT app and we are using the webinar_started , webinar_ended web hooks. I want these three servers subscribe to this two webhooks, and it should be done independently like if i start the webinar on test server, those hooks should not hit my stage and production ones. In order to tackle this, i want to create three different JWT APP’s for test, stage and production since the APP credentials are different it will not hit the other servers , but zoom is not allowing me to create more than one JWT app, so how can i solve this issue.

@tommy please reply , I didn’t received the response for my question

Hi @vasanth,

As JWT Apps are account wide apps with Admin-level permissions, you can only have 1 JWT app per account. It’s not possible to create several different JWT apps under a given account.

If you wish to have several different apps for testing under your account, you can create a Webhook Only App or an OAuth App, as these allow you to create several apps under the same account, and both support webhooks.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.