onRawDataFrameRecieved provides cropped frame with crop width and crop height of frame

Hi Michael, Jon,

Is there any update on this?

Hey @mtaha,

We are still investigating HD issues internally. There should be a new version of the SDK coming very soon, when that ships we will follow up with you again for more testing.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @Michael_Condon

Please tell me, Is there any update on this?

Hey @mtaha,

We are releasing a new version of the Video SDK very soon and we will have you test your application on the new version to see if the current version was causing the issue.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @Michael_Condon

It seems frame crop issue is still there in SDK v1.1.0.

Please confirm

Hey @mtaha,

In your subscribe call, what resolution are you specifying?

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @Michael_Condon

Inside onUserJoin callback using User Video pipe I subscribe with ZoomVideoSDKResolution_720P resolution.

But in onRawDataFrameReceived callback function I received YUVRawDataI420 data of resolution 640x360.

Hey @mtaha,

I am really sorry this is still happening, I was optimistic and update would fix this one. I hate to ask this of you again but on this current version can you reproduce the issue once more and provide the following in an email to developersupport@zoom.us:

1. Your code for sending the frames
  2. Your logs from the user sending the frames
  3. Your code for receiving the frames
  4. Your logs from the user receiving the frames
  5. Reproduction steps

Thank you again!
Michael

Hey @Michael_Condon
Shared what you asked. Kindly check.

Hey @mtaha,

I have received it, thank you for sending that over! I will follow up with you on that thread.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.