onRawDataFrameRecieved provides cropped frame with crop width and crop height of frame

Description
I pass 1280x720 resolution yuv frame from one client in a session but other client in a session receives 640x360 resolution yuv frame from onRawDataFrameRecieved api.
i.e.,
IZoomInstantSDKRawDataPipeDelegate::onRawDataFrameRecieved provides cropped frame with crop width and crop height of frame.

Which Fully Customizable Windows SDK version?
v1.0.1

Device (please complete the following information):
Windows 10

Hey @mtaha,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is good to see you again :slight_smile:

Does this happen every time? What is the supportCap that

onPropertyChange(IInstantSDKVector<VideoSourceCapability >* support_cap_list, VideoSourceCapability suggest_cap)

is reporting?

Thanks!
Michael

Yes, It happens every time.
In sending side(Encoder side) I get supportCap:
640 x 480
1280 x 720
1920 x 1080

But at receiving side(Decoder side) I am getting 640x360 from onRawDataFrameRecieved.

Hey @mtaha,

Hmm interesting, that sounds like a bug! Would you be able to make a simple sample application reproducing the issue and send it to DeveloperSupport@zoom.us so that we can investigate further?
Please mention my name and a link to this post.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon

I have mailed just now the sample application which will help your team to investigate further.
Sample application includes two sample 1- ZoomEncoderCustom, 2- ZoomDecoderCustom.

ZoomEncoderCustom: Sends 1280x720 yuv frame after reader it from yuv file, yuv file is placed in sample enoder.

ZoomDecoderCustom: Received cropped image and dump it in a file. This is causing issue to us.

Sample application has ReadMe which will explains how to run the samples.

Hope this will helps you.

Hey @mtaha,

Thanks for sending that over! I will continue our conversation there.

Michael

Hey Michael,

Is there any update on this issue?

Hey @mtaha,

I got around to running the application and have forwarded it to the engineers for deeper investigation. Should have an update soon.

Thanks!
Michael

@mtaha
Hello, I’m yoonha, and I want to show a session on Window Screen. I completed to create a session, but I don’t know how to show it on the screen. Would you mind to share your code? If you don’t mind, would you send me your code ###?

Thank you.

Hi Yoonha, sorry I can’t share code with you. But I have created the sample by following : https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/video/windows/essential/initialize
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/video/windows/essential/callbacks
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/video/windows/essential/create-join-session.

Kindly follow these links and you will be able to have running sample.

If this not works, Open a new issue on Zoom forum. There you will find the solutions.

Thanks for your reply. I’ll try with those link. Did you use ‘DirectShow’ for showing sessions on the screen?

No, I didn’t use DirectShow, I have dump incoming data to YUV file for verification(testing).

I really appreciate for your answer. Thank you.

Hey @mtaha,

After investigation we have discovered a backend issue that is causing problems for 720p and live streaming in the Video SDK. We are looking into a fix for this and I will forward you updates as I receive them.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey Michael,

Thanks for confirming that there is an issue at backend side.
Please, do let me know once it will fixed.

Hey @mtaha,

Will do!

Michael

Hey Michael,

Is there any update on this?

Hi @mtaha,

We are still working towards a solution for this. We apologize for the delay in getting this resolved and greatly appreciate your patience as we continue to work on this.

Thanks!

Hi Jon,

Is there any update on this? Are you guys able to solve this.

Hey @mtaha,

No updates yet.

Thanks!
Michael