onSinkMeetingActiveVideo(_:) is not called for 3rd user onwards

Description
This delegate method is called for the first person (host) of the meeting, and the second attendee. From the 3rd user onwards, this method is not called at all. Also, calls to activeUserID() in MobileRTCMeetingService instance returns an invalid userID value for this 3rd user.

Which version?
v4.4.55968.0904

To Reproduce(If applicable)
0. Set up customizedUIMeeting

1. Start a call using MobileRTCMeetingStartParam4WithoutLoginUser() and startMeeting(with:)
  2. Other device joins the call, also using MobileRTCMeetingStartParam4WithoutLoginUser() and startMeeting(with:) (because the joinMeeting API does not allow using userToken and zakToken for logging in)
  3. 3rd device joining the call will not get onSinkMeetingActiveVideo(_:) calls at all (other delegate methods from the service are still called)

Screenshots
N/A

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone X

Additional context
This issue happens when we join a meeting with the personal meeting ID (PMI). If we join a room call, then all attendees will not receive the callback even for 1st and 2nd attendee

Hi majay

I verified and found that this problem did exist.

I will fix it and deploy it in the next release.

Thanks for the feedback.
Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Murray,

Iā€™m looking forward to the fix.

Thanks Murray!

You can track our releases here Maiav.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi maiav,

Our new Client SDK release is now available. You may find the latest iOS SDK here: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases/tag/v4.4.56624.1028

Thanks @carson.zoom for the notice! I read through the changelog and there was no mention of this issue being fixed. May I check if this issue is indeed fixed in v4.4.56624.1028?

Hi maiav,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, this issue has been fixed in v4.4.56624.1028, we have updated our changelog to reflect this. Thanks!

1 Like