userID value in delegate callbacks does not match

Description
The userID value passed to onSinkMeetingAudioStatusChange and onSinkMeetingVideoStatusChange does not match the userID from onSinkMeetingUserJoin.

Which Mobile Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Have a user join a meeting and record their userID from onSinkMeetingUserJoin
  2. Have the user change their audio status
  3. Record the userID from onSinkMeetingAudioStatusChange
  4. See that the two don’t match.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

Additional context
The IDs are close but not the same. For instance I get 16781312 from join, 16781313 with an audio change, and 16781314 with a video change.

Hey @jeremy.provost,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I am seeing the same behavior, submitting a bug report for this.

Thanks!
Michael

Any update on this one?

Hey @happy.bitclass,

We have been able to reproduce this behavior and will have it fixed in the next release.

Thanks!
Michael

Add onSinkMeetingActiveVideo to the list of delegate callbacks reporting an incorrect userID. Do you know of any other delegate calls that are broken so that we can correctly work around this in the meantime?

Hey @jeremy.provost,

Thank you for mentioning that, I will let the team know.

I believe this may actually be an issue on our backend somewhere because this has effected android as well. With that assumption in mind, I think this probably effects all callbacks that report userID’s.

Thanks!
Michael

It is not on all callbacks. I’ll just mention onSinkMeetingUserRaiseHand and onSinkMeetingUserLowerHand as a couple of examples that work. Pretty sure most of the others are also working.

Hey @jeremy.provost,

Ah I see. We will continue investigating.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.