Open zoom web client as a host when meeting started through using zoom web sdk

Description
I am using zoom web sdk in my angular project to host the meeting. Zoom account will be basic plan, here I have to record the zoom meeting but web sdk will not support record option for basic account. so, I need to open zoom web client where, I can get record option which stores locally. So is there a chance to open zoom web client window immediately as a host when meeting started from using zoom web sdk in angular.

• One method I used is, First start meeting from web sdk which will open zoom in my website then, open zoom web client passing that particular meeting ID and password in URL which will open zoom window and join as a participant to that meeting and then manually I will change host from zoom web sdk to zoom window participant.

But here I need to find solution to open zoom client window automatically as a host when meeting started through web sdk. Is that possible??

Which Web Client SDK version?

Hey @noblenishu,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Currently, the Web SDK only supports Cloud Recording which requires a Pro Plan or higher.

If you wanted to start a Zoom Meeting as the host with the Web SDK, you would just need to use a role of 1 when go to Generate a Signature

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.