OpenEdx zoom integration

Hi!
I’ve integrated zoom with Open Edx LMS using LTI pro extension which works fine. Zoom offers different features during the call i.e attendance, recording, polls, what, and how information about these activities can be passed back to LMS?

Hey @emZubair,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

It sounds like you’re asking about why you’re seeing some features included in typical Zoom calls, but not in the LTI Pro app, is that right?

If so, I should note that the LTI Pro integration itself does not necessarily include all of the same functionalities as a Zoom Meeting. However, for any meetings hosted in the Zoom Client, you can adjust these settings either in the UI, or via our Update Meeting endpoint.

Let me know if this helps to clarify,
Will

Hi @will.zoom!
Thanks for the detailed reply.
I’ve integrated zoom using LTI Pro in the LMS, what I want is how to get meeting data back to LMS i.e meeting attendance, surveys result, etc.
I hope it clears up things.

Hey @emZubair,

Here is the LTI Pro documentation:

If you are in need of functionality that currently does not exist, please share a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy!
Thanks for the reply, actually I needed to get data from zoom regarding meeting attendees data, polls, which I got from zoom API’s only confusion was creating JWT app in your zoom account which I resolved after some searches.

Glad Tommy could help, @emZubair!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.