Zoom LTI Pro - Canvas LMS

Description
I integrated Zoom LTI Pro with self-hosted canvas LMS successfully with Pro account in Zoom, then the account converted to Basic and the integration was not working anymore, after that I registered again for Pro account.
The integration now is working with zoom meetings but the calendar is not working anymore, even I recreate everything but with no luck.

Appreciate your help.

Error
Adding events/Meetings to Canvas LMS calendar is not working

Which App?
LTI Pro

Hey @3abkari,

Can you share a screenshot of the issue, and steps to reproduce the calendar issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I follow the instructions here:
“Canvas Calendar and Conversations”

and it was working fine, my account converted from licensed to basic then I reactivate it to licensed again, before creating meetings, listing, editing and adding meetings to calendar were working fine, after reactivating my account everything still working fine EXCEPT adding meetings to the calendar.
When I enable “Enforce Scopes” in the “3rd Party Credentials” tab, each time I need to list meetings inside canvas I need to Authorize any account, even with this the meetings was not added to the calendar.

The error is logical so can you please let me know which screen do you want to share with you?

Thanks for your help.

Hey @3abkari,

Can you also try uninstalling the integration and reinstalling it?

If the issue is still present, can you share a screen recording video so we can see what the issue is?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tim,

Yes I already tried to uninstall zoom Lti Pro and also the keys in Canvas but with no luck.

This is a screen recording explaining the issue:

Thanks again.

Hey @3abkari,

Our engineering team is looking into the issue. (ZOOM-192020)

I will provide you with updates. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Many thanks for your help, I am waiting your updates :grinning:

Hey @3abkari,

It looks like the error is happening when getting the OAuth token
{
“error”: “invalid_client”,
“error_description”: “unknown client”
}

The Developer ID or Developer Key may be invalid in the “3rd Party Credentials” -> “Canvas” -> “Instance list”.

Can you please double check that?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

The ID and key are fine for sure else how it works (not asking for authorization) when I disable the “Enforce Scopes” in the “3rd Party Credentials” tab?! if the key is incorrect it shouldn’t work in any case.
I can send you a screenshot on your email for the keys in Canvas and Zoom LTI Pro.

Hey @3abkari,

Thanks for the info. Yes, please send a screenshot of that page to developersupport@zoom.us and include a link to this thread.

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @3abkari,

Are you using a local version of Canvas? If so, make sure that it is connected to it’s redis instance correctly.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem with the basic Zoom with LTI Pro app.
The calendar entries not getting created in Canvas LMS.
Also every time I visit Zoom LTI its asking for authorise the APP again and again.

Hey @samuels410 ,

Can you please create a new topic and fill out the post template so we have enough details to investigate the issue you are experiencing? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy