Our OAuth application is not display under CREATED APPS

Hi Elisa,

Sorry if i didn’t understand correctly, but in order to open a Ticket there it is asking me to purchase a Premier Developer Support Plan, which costs at least $675 per month.

I think that not being able to see my app under CREATED APPS is a bug and something essential to any user that publishes apps into Zoom Marketplace, and this kind of support plan seems to be destinated to companies that have several needs to understand the Zoom API during the development, for Developer enablement, etc, not to solve essential stuff like this.

As I mentioned in the previous messages, we would not even need to change anything in our published app if Zoom was not asking us to update security questions in order to do the Technical Due Dilligence, so we basically need to get through this because you guys are demanding us to.

I have seen users in this forum previously reporting that the same occurs in their accounts so it seems to be a recurrent issue/bug, and some also have been guided to send emails to developersupport@zoom.us, but have not no further feedback on how they solved the issue.
Examples:

Also, it is important to mention that I was redirected here to open a ticket on this forum as suggested by Jodie Vasquez (C) in a response to a ticket we opened (request number #16381166).

I would really appreciate if you guys could help us to find a way to sort this out because we have a deadline with Zoom Apps Security Review team and the effects of having our app removed from the Zoom Marketplace, and consequently not having access to Zoom API, would be catastrophic to our business.

Thanks in advance,