Packaging errors

Description
When I just make a build and test there were no error but when I tried to create an publish package. I got few errors

Which Desktop Meeting SDK version?
SDK windows-5.9.1.2601

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. publish
  2. Create App Packages
  3. Go

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):
Window10 Desktop computer

Additional context
What am I missing? Please help

Hi @Hong,

Based on the errors you are seeing, your build process seems to be unable to locate some of the SDK functions. It is difficult to tell what is causing this without insight into how your project is being built. Are you able to provide any additional context?

Thanks!

hi,
Thanks for your response. I figured out the issues with my setup. I need to configure it for x64 only . No more errors.
another issue came up. I successfully generated a signed msixbundle package via sdk visual studio 2019. But don’t know how to distribute it.
Any idea?

Hi @Hong,

That’s great to hear you’ve resolved the issue!

another issue came up. I successfully generated a signed msixbundle package via sdk visual studio 2019. But don’t know how to distribute it.

Unfortunately we cannot provide guidance with how to distribute your project. I would recommend using Microsoft’s documentation, or a general programming site like StackOverflow for questions not directly related to our SDK. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.