Parameter device_testing not working

Hello,

I created a new Meeting via the API and set the setting device_testing to true.
From my understanding that should show the "device testing " popup in the lower left. after joining I don’t see it.

Greetings Jonas

Hi @bytehive,

Thanks for reaching out about this. At this time, I don’t believe this field is supported by the Meeting Create API:

Can you confirm this is the endpoint you’re using?

Thanks,
Will

Hey @will.zoom , yes that’s the api I use. And I do know that the parameter is not in the docs. It has been added a few days ago if you check the change log from https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog
Ther the change was announced 28ndays ago.
This might be a bug since zoom.us/test also doesn’t show the test pop-up in the left, at least that’s the case when I last tested

Greetings Jonas

Hi @bytehive,

My apologies—I see what you’re referring to now. We’re looking into this for you (ZOOM-261148).

Thanks,
Will

Hey @bytehive,

After checking with our team, it appears that this field is not currently supported, and we are going to work on updating our docs—apologies for the confusion.

-Will

Hey @will.zoom,
Just for my understanding and for me planing how I will develop with Zoom.
is there a way I could talk to a specific API version?
or is there another way to get notified of changes since the Changelog doesn’t seem to be persistent

Hey @bytehive,

Thank you for the update. You can only use the latest version of the API at this time. We also don’t have another method to stay updated on the latest features and fixes other than the changelog.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.