Participant with Duration 0

We fetch the meeting participants report to log their attendance duration in the meeting.
We have examples where the meeting is over an hour long, but the host duration is 0 (zero). The host join time and leave time are identical in the data returned from report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants API

All meeting registrants (participants that are not the host) have valid duration value (not 0)

I can share meeting ID and instance UUID and the report we get from API in case needed (privately).

Thanks

Hey @et-dev,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please provide a meeting ID where you’re seeing this issue occur.

Thanks,
Max

meeting id 96445506527
it has a single instance UUID

@MaxM How can I DM you?

Hey @et-dev,

Thank you for the update. I’m not seeing an issue with that meeting that would cause anything like this so far.

If you have additional information you would like to share privately, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread.

In that email, please provide the full request URL that you’re using as well as the response.

Thanks,
Max

https://support.zoom.us/hc/requests/9904908

Hey @et-dev,

Thank you for submitting a ticket. I’ll follow-up with you there.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.