Participantid and userEmail do not show up on webhook meeting.participant_joined

Description
I am setting participantid in meeting join and also setting the userEmail. Participant Id used to come back in the meeting.particpant_joined web hook. now participant id does not show on the packet. it shows zooms internal uuid. I noticed that yall depreciated passing this and yall are calling for us to set the userEmail to be able to know which user joined.

Error
The issue is that userEmail shows up empty in the webhook.
Yall depreciated participant id so now our app is broken because of these changes.
Please help me figure out how to add an external id or something to the join method in the websdk and have it passed to the webhook so we can do our important internal logging. Currently this is broken.

Which version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Just set a userEmail and check the webhook and you will see that the email is an empty string

Hey @jerry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I responded to this inquiry in our older forum post here:

We are actively working to provide a solution for this. I’ll update you with more information in that thread as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.