Participants list empty in Report even though there were 23 participants

Description
I want to view the Report for Participants in my Zoom meetings from 12th jan to 15th Jan plus 18th jan 2021 (just 5 meetings in total, each lasting approx 30 to 50 mins).
I can see the reports for 12, 13, 14 no problem but then the report for the 15th jan is blank, even though I know I had the meeting, the start and ending time is recorded in Zoom and it tells me there were 23 participants. The report for the 18th is fine too.
What do I do to see the report for the 15th with all participants?
Thank you
attyflin36

Hey @attyflin36,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to clarify, you see this issue when you’re in the Zoom Web Interface, is that correct? If so, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support Team as they will be able to assist you directly.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks Max,
I went back and found the recording so I was able to fill out my attendance sheet from that. All other meetings from 12th Jan up till 2nd Feb were fine, so perhaps if it happens again I will contact the Customer Support Team.
I found the Bot no help and I found a similar query to mine from Oct 2020 in this forum, so I posted in here. I could not find any link to a Customer Support team other than the Bot, so thank you for that.
Yours sincerely,
Attyflin36

1 Like

Hey @attyflin36,

I’m glad to hear that was helpful! Feel free to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions related to the APIs, Webhooks or SDKs.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.