Phone call from zoom video sdk

Type of Video SDK: Web
Version 1.6.2.
Need a feature that enables a host to join the call and have the participant receive it on their phone.
called the getSupportCountryInfo function to get the country code “+1” but when calling inviteByPhone function, getting “no matching country code” error.
Please guid. If I am doing it the wrong way, please guide me in the right direction.

Thanks and regards,
Samiran S.

Hey @samirans

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you check the return value of stream.isSupportPhoneFeature()?

Thanks
Vic

Hi,
Not checked previously. But now check, it’s giving false. Maybe the account is not set up properly.
Can you please confirm that the implementation is correct?

Thanks and regards,
Samiran S

Hey @samirans

The usage is correct. Video SDK will check the feature support before calling out, then the error occurs.

The error message is misleading, we will improve it in future versions.

Thanks
Vic

Hello there,
The isSupportPhoneFeature function returns true and receives the call on the smartphone (Android or iOS) also. But when the participant receives the call from their phone, the call goes to the waiting room. Can you please guide me here? So that the participant can join the call directly and do a conversation with the host of the call.

Thanks and regards,
Samiran

Hey @samirans

Did you set the pressingOne option when invoking the stream. inviteByPhone method?

Thanks
Vic

Hello, @vic.yang
I have tried with pressingOne option when getting a call, after pressing 1 it goes to the waiting room, and tried without this option, then after receiving the call, it goes to the waiting room. Please guide me here.

Here I am providing how I invoke the option into inviteByPhone method,
streams.inviteByPhone(‘country code’, ‘phone number’, ‘name’, {pressingOne: true})

Thanks,
Samiran

Hey @samirans

Would you mind sharing the Session ID that has issues with us for troubleshooting?

Thanks
Vic

Hello @vic.yang ,
Here is the Session ID “27uiYwjgTCytxE/HT5+V9Q==”.

Thanks,
Samiran

Hey @samirans

We will inform you if there is any finding.

Thanks
Vic

Hello @vic.yang,
Is there anything find out?

Thanks,
Samiran

Hey @samirans

It’s indeed an issue with us. We are still working on it.

We will let you know if there is any update.

Thanks
Vic

Hey @samirans

We have fixed the issue. Could you try it again?

Thanks
Vic

Greetings, @vic.yang
Now it is working. I appreciate your assistance.
However, if I hang up the phone after receiving a call, the dialout-state-change event should have sent the code 4, but I instead received 5. Could you please assist me here?

Thank you,
Samiran

Hi @samirans,

May we understand the scenario that you receive the DiaoutState value. For example:

1. The platform call out to a user.
  2. The user rejects the call.

Hi @jenzushsu ,

Below is the scenario:

1. The platform calls out a user( this time the value is 1)
  2. User gets the call( this time the value is 2)
  3. User rejects the call( Don’t get any value)
  4. After waiting some time getting value 5

Thanks,
Samiran

Hi @samirans ,

Thank you for providing the scenario. For inviteByPhone(), have you define DialOutOption as well? We are checking to make sure we can replicate the same scenario as what you have shared above.

Hello @jenzushsu ,

No, I haven’t defined DialOutOption.
I just call the inviteByPhone function. Here it is.
inviteByPhone(country code, phone number, Name);

Thanks

Hi @samirans,

Thank you for your prompt reply. There is another conversation with our team and I would like to take this discussion offline on the calling behavior. As for the initial issue, I understand it has been resolved.