Phone call log detail ISP is "other"

Description
What exactly does the “isp” field of the call log detail endpoint provide, and under what condition is a known ISP provided rather than “other”?

Error
isp is “other” as seen in the example response at https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/dashboards/getcalllogmetricsdetails

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
/phone/metrics/call_logs/{call_id}

Hi @danield5s,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good question.

I believe this value will only be returned if the request is on behalf of a user under the same account as yours, and the ISP is a known ISP to Zoom. If the request is on behalf of someone external to your account, I don’t believe this will be returned. And if Zoom doesn’t recognize the ISP or have details on it, it will list ‘other’.

Let me know if this helps,
Will

Hi Will, thanks this helps.
Would it be possible to get more information about which ISPs Zoom has details on? Is there a limited set of regions covered?

Daniel

Hi @danield5s,

Glad this helps—unfortunately we don’t have this information publicly available at this time. However, let me see if I can get any more details that might be helpful!

Thanks, and I’ll be in touch,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.