PMI Meeting classification from WebHook event for Type [2, 3]

Description
I scheduled meetings of types [2 (Scheduled),3 (Recurring with no fixed time)] using PMI.

Error
Unable to classify which meeting is currently started from webhook b/c payload is containing PMI details.

App Type (OAuth / Webhook)?
Unable to classify that which meeting is currently started from webhook payload.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create meeting of types [2,3] using PMI
  2. bind webhooks meeting started/ended
  3. start any one meeting created in step 1.
  4. classify that meeting from payload

Additional context
Payload of above meeting started/ended webhook is not classifying which meeting is currently running.

My suggestion
If Zoom Engineers can only add meeting.created_at field in payload then issue will be granted resolved. Then Zoom developers can easily classify using meeting.created_at datetime value from webhook payload with above scheduled meetings meeting.created_at datetime values for example.

Thanks
Naeem Ahmed

Hi @freelancer.nak
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!
Allow me some time to troubleshoot this issue and I will come back to you with an update shortly
:slight_smile:
Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom

Thanks, waiting.

Thanks,
Naeem Ahmed

1 Like

Hi @freelancer.nak

Thanks for your patience while I worked on this issue.
I was able to do some testing on my end using the steps you provided and I was able to replicate this behavior.
The payload that I received when starting both meetings using PMI (type 2 and 3) is the same, so there is not a way to easily classify the events and this is because you are using the PMI so in the payload that we receive, the meeting type will. be 4 since its is a Personal Room being used.

Now, if you have any feature requests, feel free to do it here:

Hope this helps,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.