Poor video quality on web to web session

Hi,

Today, I use the sample app on android chrome to join the session that were created by chrome windows pc
I turn on the camera on android
On the pc screen, I saw very poor quality video
After that I opened the android sample app that were created by zoom video android sdk and join the session. The video quality was good
So it only happen when 2 web sdk join the session

The chrome version is: 103

Please check
Thank you!

@thanh.huynh,

Thank you for posting the Developer Forum. Sorry to hear about our experience. Would you be able to share more details about the behavior? Specifically, can you speak more to the following :

1. Are you using the latest sample Android app to join the session? P(lease provide the SDK version number)

2. Was the session created by the Windows Video SDK or was it created via the Web Video SDK on Windows?

1. Are you saying the video quality is good when joining the session from another Android device? Can you share screenshots of the bad and good video quality you are seeing ?
  1. Are you saying the quality drops when two participants join via the Web SDK? If so, have you already verified that 720p video using the Video SDK for Web. See our help documentation below :

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/overview/720p/#video-sdk-for-web

Hi,

Let me give a better explanation
In the web sdk sample source code (1.3.0), I change the default video screen from video.tsx to video-single.tsx
In video-single.tsx file I changed VideoQuality.Video_360P → VideoQuality.Video_720P
I built the project and host the web on my domain
On my windows pc, I uses chrome to open the url that were hosted. And go to the video screen without turn on camera
On my mobile phone, I use chrome to open that url and go to the video screen.
On my mobile phone, I pressed the camera button inside the video screen to turn on the mobile camera
On the windows pc screen, I looked at the video and check the quality. Here is the screen shot:

On my mobile phone, I close chrome and open sample app (android sdk) and join the session
On my mobile phone, I pressed the camera button inside the app to turn on the mobile camera
On the windows pc screen, I looked at the video and check the quality. Here is the screen shot:

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.