Poor quality video and audio for web sdk

Description
We have integrated zoom web SDK using CDN in to our application.
Our client do have Pro account with zoom.

When we join the call through web SDK the video quality is very poor.
Also when any participant talk’s voice becomes scratchy and other participants are not able to understand

I know your team is working on these features still want to know if you guys have any updates.
Please help ASAP.

Version
Web Sdk : 1.8

1 Like

Bump. We recently integrated the Zoom web sdk and have experienced the same results with very poor quality. I’ve tested a Zoom meeting from the US with a partner in Japan using Zoom’s default web player (instead of downloading the client) and it seems to work well. However, when I use the Zoom web player from our web SDK integration, the same partner often has difficulty joining, and we get a new video frame every 30s or so. Basically unusable. Our SDK integration is super vanilla, and is using v1.8.1 of the CDN assets. Is there something we need to do differently to make it work as well as Zoom’s built-in web player? Why is the quality and connection so poor? Thanks in advance.

Hey @swapnil.raut,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the Web SDK.

Can you please try upgrading to version 1.8.1?

Also due note, the max resolution for the Web SDK video is currently 360p.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @SpeakingPartner_Teac,

Can you please check to see if the network connections are stable between the two parties?

If you are still seeing this issue, please email the affected meeting IDs to developersupport@zoom.us with an explanation of the issue so we can debug further. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.