Power Automate connector

I’m looking for tips/URLs on setting up an Power Automate connector to Zoom API please?
I have ever tried to build it with JWT and OAuth2. But it did not work.
In case of JWT, the error message was
{
“code”:123,
“message”:“invalid access token”
}

@PDEAC,

Welcome to the Developer Forum and thank you for posting. Based on the error it seems you are using an invalid token. Can you share details about what you are looking to accomplish? Also, please provide more details on how you’ve configured OAuth in Power Automate. A screen share with PII omitted will help better understand if you are on the right track with getting set up.

With some more information, we can help diagnose what may be happening.

At first, I report the JWT error. I will report OAuth related issue later.
Please analyze it and support me.

1. JWT’s app is Activate.
  2. Error when creating and testing a custom connector in Power Automate

Header

{
“cache-control”: “no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, no-transform”,
“content-type”: “application/json;charset=UTF-8”,
“date”: “Wed, 29 Jun 2022 23:10:31 GMT”,
“expires”: “Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT”,
“pragma”: “no-cache”,
“x-content-type-options”: “nosniff”,
“x-ms-apihub-cached-response”: “false”,
“x-ms-apihub-obo”: “true”,
“x-zm-trackingid”: {deleted}
“x-zm-zoneid”: “VA”
}

Body

{
“code”: 124,
“message”: “Invalid access token.”
}

@PDEAC,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot of the error. What we need to understand is how are you configuring your Client ID and Secret in Power Automate. I am not sure you can use JWT. However, I think the way you want to go is to set a custom connector in Power Automate with OAuth 2. Here’s a screenshot for reference:

You may also find this forum discussion helpful:

I learned your reply and a microsoft forum.
I created a new OAuth app in Zoom and Azure. But I am in trouble.

1. I can’t activate the Zoom app
  1. What should I fulfill the client secret and Client id and Client secret; in Azure apps or Zoom apps?
  2. What is the Refresh URL?

@PDEAC,

You should fulfill the client secret and id fields in Power Automate with your Zoom client secret and id. Based on the Azure forum post below, it looks like you should use the token URL endpoint. I’ve linked our OAuth 2 support documentation below for your reference:

Refresh URL: https://zoom.us/oauth/token

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/auth/oauth/#refreshing-an-access-token

When you say you can’t activate the Zoom App, are you referring to the OAuth app? If so, what is it saying when you try to activate it?

Did you generate the redirect URL in Azure?

I will come back to study OAuth2 in near future because it is too much complicated for me.

I want to solve the problem of the Power Automate custom connector with JWT.

My Zoom JWT app works with Python but my Power Automate custome connector doesn’t work.

Please support me.

• I cofirmed that my Zoom JWT app worked with using Python.

import http.client
conn = http.client.HTTPSConnection(“api.zoom.us”)
headers = {
‘authorization’: "Bearer {deleted},
‘content-type’: “application/json”
}
conn.request(“GET”, “/v2/users?status=active&page_size=30&page_number=1”, headers=headers)
res = conn.getresponse()
data = res.read()

with open(‘zoomJWT.txt’, mode=‘w’) as f:
f.write(data.decode(“utf-8”))

• I built the Power Automate Custom connector as below but it failed: error code: ‘124’.

General information

Security

Definition

Test:
Status
(401)
Headers
{
“cache-control”: “no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, no-transform”,
“content-type”: “application/json;charset=UTF-8”,
“date”: “Tue, 30 Aug 2022 01:18:31 GMT”,
“expires”: “Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT”,
“pragma”: “no-cache”,
“x-content-type-options”: “nosniff”,
“x-ms-apihub-cached-response”: “true”,
“x-ms-apihub-obo”: “true”,
“x-zm-trackingid”: “v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid={deleted}”,
“x-zm-zoneid”: “VA”
}

Body
{
“code”: 124,
“message”: “Invalid access token.”
}

@PDEAC,

Unfortunately, I did not have a Customer Connect test account so it is difficult to provide instructions on setup. Also, it is important to note JWT app type will be deprecated in June, 2023 and it is recommended to create Server-to-Server OAuth or OAuth apps to replace the functionality of a JWT app in your account.

As a next step, I’d recommend opening a thread on Power Automate Forum Connector Development Forum as their support will have expertise on the proper way to configure OAuth.

Understood. I will open a thread in MS forum.
Please close this thread in Zoom.
Thanks.

@PDEAC ,

Actually, I was hoping you can share the Post on Power Automate Forum Connector Development here and I will follow and document the solution for the community.

Hi, what was the solution for this issue. I am having the same problem in trying to create zoom custom connector in power automate

I faced a similar problem last time. I still dont know how to connect them But a Power Platform Development Service provider by the name of QServices, Helped me to set up this pipeline. You can see the Integration process here - Qservices Inc: Your Trusted Microsoft Power Automate Customization Partner