"Powered by Zoom" overlay flickers with new SDK

Description
I updated my Windows app with new Windows SDK v5.0.24433.0616. With regard to this issue, now the “Powered by Zoom” is correctly positioned, but the problem is that the text flickers continuously. It is very annoying, I can’t release a new version with this problem.

Which version?
Desktop Windows SDK v5.0.24433.0616
C# SDK Latest from github

Screenshots
Please download sample video from here:
https://we.tl/t-DP062k2CUu

Thanks!

I’ve tried to work around this problem changing the way I use to host the video container but to no avail. Still a problem for me.

Hi @bragma,

Thanks for the post and the video clip. Let me forward this to the engineering team and get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, a few days have passed. Do you have any updates? Currently we have a released version with an annoying “powered by zoom” message appearing in inappropriate positions and a version that fixes other SDK related problems but we can’t release it due to annoying flicker of the overlay.
Is there any way to remove the text at least for licensed users?

Pardon me if I bump this up again but I am still waiting for an answer to this issue. Has it been acknowledged? Will it be solved? When?
Thanks!

see for further details et20slam

Hey @yaminibrar053,

This forum is for Zoom SDK developer discussions only.

Thanks!
Michael

Can you please my RodsBuzz online store, I want to embed zoom meeting API in my store? how it possible! please help me thanks!

Hey @Junikutue32,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I would suggest integrating the Zoom WebSDK: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web

Thanks!
Michael

i’ve tried to work around this problem changing the way I use to host the video container but to no avail. Still a problem for me.Myinfo

Hey @programmer1213141516,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you using the Zoom SDK or a Zoom application? If you are using the SDK, which platform are you using?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.