- We have created an app that has access to chat messages. Note that the app is not published yet. We want to install this application to the same account without publishing in order to test API.
- When trying to install an app, we are receiving an error message saying that “an account admin is required to install this type of app”.
- It’s not immediately clear how an admin - i.e. myself - would be able to do that - we would appreciate further guidance on this matter.
- At the same time, as part of the app creation process, we have also encountered an issue with generating a publishable URL (see screenshot attached).
You cannot authorize the app. An account admin is required to install this type of app. Please contact your admin or IT administrator to install this app.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
We can not use any endpoints on this stage.
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
- Create an app.
- Go to activation menu.
- Click install button.
- See the error message: “You cannot authorize the app”
Screenshots (If applicable)
Publishable URL, generate button is not active: