Pulling meeting participants for multiple meetings at once?

Description
Hello,
I should start by saying that I am not a developer but have some basic experience with database querying/SQL, etc…

My company previously contracted a software developer to pull more detailed Zoom meeting details from the API, including meeting UUIDs and participant IPs/location info (from what I can tell, that is only accessible via API).

This developer left us rather unexpectedly and I am trying access the API via Postman to pull some of the same data he was pulling.

So far, I am able to get the info I need via /metrics/meetings/:meetingId/participants (sorry I am not great with the terminology for this stuff), but this requires me to put in a specific meeting ID as a key parameter. Is it possible to make this kind of request for multiple IDs at once, or for all meetings in a given time range?

Basically, I want to:

*pull all meetings for a given time range and
*pull the participants for each meeting with their IP address and locations included

Possible?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/metrics/meetings/:meetingId/participants

Hi @lmacarthur,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good question. While it’s a great suggestion to being able to query meeting data in bulk, I’m afraid you can’t pass more than 1 meeting ID to the /metrics/meetings/meetingId/participants endpoint. You will need to make 1 API request per meeting.

We would typically recommend developing some kind of script to automate the requests based off of a list of meeting IDs. You can retrieve Meeting IDs in bulk via this endpoint:

I hope this helps to clarify,
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.